- Why is The Food Tour one of the best way to discover the Quebec gastronomy?
- Do we have to walk a lot?
- If it rains, does the Food Tour take place?
- How many people in each departure?
- Do we have to book in advance?
- Do we eat a lot during The Food Tour? Does it constitue a meal?
- Do you offer private tour?
- What is The Food Tour rate?
- If we buy the Combo Grand Tour/Food Tour, is there possibility to do the tours in different days?
- How long are the different stops for tasting foods?
- How many stops during the Tour?
- Where does the tour ends?
- Is the itinerary of The Grand Tour and of The Food Tour the same?
- Do we have the possibility to do some shopping during the Tour?
A : The Food Tour takes place in world heritage Old Quebec City and the very unique Faubourg Saint-Jean. The Food Tour is complementary to the Grand Tour as takes you to a completely different section of Old Quebec City.
A : The Food Tour involves 1.5 kilometers including the stops in the different shops over the course of 2.5 hours. Good walking shoes are recommended.
A : Rain or shine The Food Tour takes place; umbrellas provided.
A : As for The Grand Tour, we limit the number of participants per departures to 15.
A : We recommend that you reserve in advance as the number of people is limited to 15. But it is not necessary to book in advance.
A : We suggest that you take a meal before The Food Tour, as you will taste sample local delicacies
A : We offer private guides for The Food Tour.
A : Each stop lasts 10 to 15 minutes.
A : In total, 3 stops within Old Quebec City fortifications and 4 in Saint-Jean's District.
A : The Food Tour ends at the last taste sampling stop. You may return to the Old City on your own by simply following Saint-Jean street. You may also return with our guide to the departure point (12 Sainte-Anne street).
A : They are complementary, The Grand Tour covers the more historical part of Old Quebec including Lowertown, while The Food Tour covers another section of Old Quebec City's Uppertown and Saint-Jean's District.
A : The time allowed for each stop is limited. If the taste sampling does not exceed 15 minutes, it will be possible to do some shopping. If there is no time left for shopping, you can return to the different shops after the guided tour. A map of The Food Tour including a list of the different taste sampling stops will be handed out at the end of the tour.